Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we inform you as follows:
- The Controller of your personal data is MULTISHORING Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Spółka komandytowa seated in Warsaw at Puławska 182, entered into the National Court Register operated by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division under KRS number 0000544458, phone:+48224863200, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Personal data will be processed for the purpose of communication in response to a message sent through the contact form from the website.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, i.e. contact with customers.
- The recipients of personal data will be: entities providing and supporting IT systems used by the Controller and entities providing services related to the Controller’s operations — under relevant data processing agreements and ensuring that the above entities apply adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee data protection.
- Personal data will be processed during the time necessary to handle the request included in the correspondence.
- You have the right to access your personal data as well as the right to demand their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and to object to their processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office seated in Warsaw at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the law.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary.
- Personal data will not be used for profiling.
- If you wish to exercise the rights referred to in item 6 or in other matters related to your personal data, you have the right to contact the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to ensure the highest standard and quality of our services, we use external entities, also outside the EU/EEA. Personal data may be transferred to the USA, which the European Commission has approved as providing adequate protection pursuant to Commission Implementing Decision C(2016) 4176 of 12 July 2016, i.e. the so-called EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.